San Diego Honda Dealers Honor Military and Veterans by Offering Free Gasoline Tuesday, November 9 through Veterans Day!
SAN DIEGO COUNTY, Calif .– Serving military personnel and veterans alike can refuel their cars for free on Tuesday. San Diego Honda dealerships honor service members and veterans by offering free gasoline Tuesday, November 9 through Veterans Day at various locations in San Diego.
The car dealership announced that it will deploy a big blue tanker truck to thank the brave men and women of San Diego County.
The folks at Honda have said they will pump gas free for veterans, serving and retired military personnel and Honda drivers are included. The free gas tanker will continue to greet drivers at the pump until Thanksgiving weekend.
Honda said they wanted to put money back in residents’ pockets as an early gift for the holidays to boost morale.
Veterans and military personnel must present valid identification and free gasoline will be on a first come, first served basis.
Here are the places and times:
Tuesday 9 November – SAN DIEGO (10.30am-2pm)
- 10:30 am-11:30am, MOBIL: 4404 Ingraham St, San Diego, CA 92109
- 1 p.m.-2 p.m., ARCO: 2404 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA 92104
Wednesday November 10 – CARLSBAD, VISTA (10.30am-2pm)
- 10:30 am-11:30am, SHELL: 7170 Avenida Encinas Carlsbad, CA 92011
- 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., GAZ MELROSE: 210 S Melrose Dr Vista, CA 920811
Veterans Day, November 11 – SAN DIEGO, CHULA VISTA (7 am-4pm)
- 7-8 a.m., ARCO: 5194 Waring Rd, San Diego, CA 92120
- 9:30 am-10:30am, RISK CENTER: 7698 Friars Rd, San Diego, CA 92108
- 12 p.m.-1 p.m., ARCO: 765 E St, Chula Vista, CA 91910
- 2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m., TOP FUEL: 1295 3rd Avenue Chula Vista CA 91911